Sunday, July 22, 2012

Heavenly Cake - Black Chocolate Party Cake

ב''ה


This was a wonderful cake! Very Classic and Chocolaty. I used Amaretto infused syrup coating.

Definitely on the 'make again' list. The only thing I do have to comment is that the texture was slightly grainy. I am convinced it is because the turbinado sugar did not dissolve in the cake properly. After, it does not really dissolve in my coffee, why should it in the cake. Next time I will make an extra effort to dissolve in and add it to the wet ingredients instead of the dry.



Kids always jump for joy over chocolate cake!


Also, you may have noticed that I added some advertising on the left and bottom. Let me know if you have any problems.

Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to use Amaretto! I don't remember what happened with the turbinado in my version of the cake. Do let us know how your future modifications work out.

    ReplyDelete